Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chayse set things straight...

This morning I was trying to bring in some bags from Wal-Mart, and Chayse was asking me to get him a banana, and a yogurt and his Pez dispenser and some cereal..the list goes on. I was getting really frustrated because Alexa was screaming and I was trying to get everything settled before I tackled his list of requests.
I looked over at him and said, " Chayse, please relax and be patient. Sometimes its not always about you and getting what you want the second you want it."
He looks at me with a look so full of attitude, I could have sworn I had a teenager standing in front of me, and he says..
"Umm no Mom its ALWAYS about me!"
(well alrighty then..)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! isn't having a 3 year so much fun! lol! madelyn has been giving us attitude lately as well. she has been so bossy and demanding...she has absolutely no patience! =)

The Reese Family said...

:):) haha. Looks like he knows whats going on!!!

Justin & Ashlee said...

That is hilarious! Probably not to you, but it made me laugh!

Christy said...

LOL! too funny. What a rad little guy!

Kelly and Brittany said...

I love it! and I know my turn will come all too soon!

Lindsay Kay said...

Laugh out loud. Seriously that kid cracks me up. Miss you. Take care.

Kimber Dawn said...

we ARE related!!! hahaha