Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeding Sister

Chayse loves to sit one of the kitchen chairs and feed his sister and tell her all sorts of stories. I caught a few pics of a feeding session a couple days ago. He really is so sweet with her, and loves her to death. Its so sweet to see them actually playing and interacting with eachother now. The other day he got hurt and she was giving him hugs and patting him on the back because she knew he was sad. It was really sweet! We always kept telling him that she couldn't do this or that, but when she got older she could. So now that Alexa is pretty much walking (she is scaling along furniture, and taking 6 or so steps at a time and is taking off on her own without us coaxing her to walk)...Chayse is excited about her "being bigger now" and being able to do more with him! They are such great kids and I couldn't love them more!

2 comments:

Christy said...

ahhh, that is really sweet! You are brave, I don't know if I would let Madi feed Avery, she would have food everywhere! I should try and let her sometime though, it looks fun and then maybe I could get more done around the house!

The Reese Family said...

thats just darn cute!:)