Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Pictures

My friend Laurel and I did a trade and did eachother's family pictures on Friday afternoon. Despite the quickly dwindling light and a 3 yr old who wouldn't smile when told for all the suckers in the world..we got some great photos! We left the editing up to eachother and I had fun messing around with these pics! Thanks Laurel!


Here are my favs!




(That last one is just for you Dad! Haha! Love you!)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I love the one of just you. So pretty!

Kimber Dawn said...

i can't get over how cute alexa is!!! i mean you all are great lookin' peeps..but i haven't seen her for so long and she has changed so much! i love her to pieces...chayse is such a lil model. give them kisses for me. i love you all so much and i am getting really anxious to see you all...when?!?!?!.....you look beautiful and Brandon looks good too! i am excited to have you take our pictures...your friend did a great job. xoxo ma sista.

Christy said...

Those are beautiful! You look gorgeous! And I love your hair!!

Wendi Mortensen said...

Nicole, you are all so cute! I love them! You are all so photogenic... Oh, and I have your bow holder done, so we will have to get in touch. :)

Jill W said...

All beautiful photos, but the one of just you is HOT! You have amazing eyes!