Alexa turned 9 months on the 7th.
Once again..I am going to say it..TIME FLIES! It seriously seemed like it took forever for Chayse to be this age..but with Lex..it has just flown. It make me sad because I love her at this stage and I don't want her to get bigger!
She went to the doctor today! She is 19 lbs 8 oz and 27 1/4 inches long. So in the last 3 months she has gained about 2 lbs and grew 1 in. The doctor said she is as healthy as can be and looks like her developmental skills are awesome. She has 3 teeth on top and 4 teeth on bottom and more on the way! She is getting ready for some steak! Haha!
According to me, Brandon lost the bet that Alexa would be walking by 9 months. According to Alexa's pediatrician she is now walking. He says to him, if they are walking along furniture or along side you while you are holding hands..how is that any different than an old man walking with a cane..they still consider them walking. I personally don't consider them walking til they can walk without holding on..and she is on the verge. She took a step with both feet yesterday when Travis was playing with her. He is a good luck charm because Chayse started walking when Travis was there helping him..and Alexa took her first steps with Travis.
Anyway, she is too fun..into everything still...and has a smile that could melt you in a heartbeat. She has a new face that she makes that has us laughing constantly. She scrunches up her nose and puckers out her lips and breathes in and out. Its usually when you have something she wants or did something she didnt want you to do.

We love her dearly!
Once again..I am going to say it..TIME FLIES! It seriously seemed like it took forever for Chayse to be this age..but with Lex..it has just flown. It make me sad because I love her at this stage and I don't want her to get bigger!
She went to the doctor today! She is 19 lbs 8 oz and 27 1/4 inches long. So in the last 3 months she has gained about 2 lbs and grew 1 in. The doctor said she is as healthy as can be and looks like her developmental skills are awesome. She has 3 teeth on top and 4 teeth on bottom and more on the way! She is getting ready for some steak! Haha!
According to me, Brandon lost the bet that Alexa would be walking by 9 months. According to Alexa's pediatrician she is now walking. He says to him, if they are walking along furniture or along side you while you are holding hands..how is that any different than an old man walking with a cane..they still consider them walking. I personally don't consider them walking til they can walk without holding on..and she is on the verge. She took a step with both feet yesterday when Travis was playing with her. He is a good luck charm because Chayse started walking when Travis was there helping him..and Alexa took her first steps with Travis.
Anyway, she is too fun..into everything still...and has a smile that could melt you in a heartbeat. She has a new face that she makes that has us laughing constantly. She scrunches up her nose and puckers out her lips and breathes in and out. Its usually when you have something she wants or did something she didnt want you to do.
We love her dearly!

6 comments:
I can't believe she is 9 months! She is so cute and growing so fast. Kids are so much fun! Love ya!
She is darling! Time definitely flies by. So that last picture of a flash back for me. Luke use to do that nose/lip/breathing thing too. So Cute!
I can tell she's going to be every bit as beautiful as her mother! I love that second to last photo!
awwww! she is such a doll! Cute pictures!
Wow she is getting so big. You guys look so great. I really miss you. Take care.
Wow time does fly!! I cant believe how much we are missing! When are you coming up? She is so beautiful!! I just realized that Alexa and Gaige are exactly 9 months apart!JHow cool! HAPPY NINE MONTHS!! SMOOCHES
Post a Comment