Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Walk

On Saturday we took the kids to the Pumpkin Walk. I hadn't ever been and it was pretty cool to see all the fun creative designs that people came up with! My favorite was Noah's ark because all the animals were made completely of pumpkins! I hear its better at night when they are all lit up...but we had fun with the nice weather and sunshine.

4 comments:

Tegan said...

How fun. I miss the pumpkin walk. I think the last time we went was when Peyton was about 8 months old.

Christy said...

haha! Some people are just so creative! That looks like a lot of fun! Cute pics too!

Jacque said...

Who needs Kiddie Kandids when you can get the shots you do!

Leavittville said...

I heard the pumpkin walk is really good this year and crowded! Pictures of kids are so cute!!