I got a coupon in the mail from Kiddie Kandids for a free picture, so I decided what the heck..let someone else take her picture for a few. I have NEVER had a bad experience at Kiddie Kandids! They are awesome! Here are some of her pics! She got her cute outfit and bow from my mom! Thanks Mom!



6 comments:
O my gosh these are adorable!!! I love Kiddie Kandids!! Remember when we took Peyton and Chayse in and you spent your life savings on Chayse pics!!! haha that was so much fun. I wish we still lived there to do fun stuff like that again.....tear, tear
those are so stinking cute!! Have you been able to put anymore bows together? We will have to try again....:)
ADORABLE fall/halloween pics! I know I have told you before but you have the freaking cutest kids. Alexa should be a little model! :)
What a cutie! I love her smile!
Oh my GOSH! She is getting so big!! I LOVE KIDDIE KANDIDS!! The Fall leaves look so cute with her outfit and bow!! LOVE IT!! Miss you! SMOOCHES
These pictures are too cute!!!
Post a Comment