Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chayse is a Dinosaur!

K not really..
Ya i know you didn't think I was being serious.

But he definitely tried to be a dinosuar today! :) They had preschool at Jacque's today and they learned about dinosaurs. Chayse was literally shaking and didn't want me to leave because he thought he really was going to see them there. He didn't want to "wear them either". Once Jacque calmed his fears he turns to me and says " i will color it and bring it home to you! bye mom!"
Anyway, I had to snap a few pictures of his totally cute outfit! Thanks for such a fun day for them Jacque! You did great!

Oh and by the way. The original doctor to see Chayse called me yesterday and said that my doctor was mistaken and Chayse really does have HSP. He said it looked like a pretty mild case, so we are thankful for that! We just basically watch for it to come (it may not) and go in and get his urine and blood pressure checked if it does. His knee was hurting him last night and this morning and he tried to run about 30 min ago and said he just couldn't do it. So we are keeping a close eye on him. The doctor said it may take a few weeks to a month to fully recover. I guess that even thought the swelling and rash/welts have gone..he still may be achy. So anywho..that is the latest update!

1 comment:

Jill W said...

Three things:
1. The kids all looked so cute in their dino outfits, didn't they?

2. Who was the original doctor? I know you mentioned O'Very on one of your previous posts. That's who we see, and I love him!

3. Where did you get the pink tu-tu that Alexa is wearing on your sidebar? I need to find a green one for Lilybeth for Halloween because she's going to be a lily pad (Lucy's going to be a frog).