The second Chayse saw that it was snowing yesterday, he was dying to get his "glubs" and hat and coat on and go play! Unfortunately there hasn't been enough snow to play in..but seeing how excited he was..I gave in. This morning we went and bought him a new winter coat and a hat and "glubs" and of course we decked Alexa out too! When we got home I got him all bundled up and he played in what little snow we had. He loved it, so that is all that matters! He can't wait til there is enough to snow to build a snowman with his daddy!


5 comments:
I just can't get over how cute your kids are!!! We went up to cascade and missed the snow. Chayse looked like he loved it.
Cute pictures. I guess we got more snow than you guys did because we had plenty to make a snowman!
i still can't believe you guys already got snow...yowzers! such CUTE pics darling! you have got some amazing talent!
really missing you guys right now... love you!
Your stuff is so cute! I love you photos, you are very talented! I am interested in starting up digital scrap-booking, so you are going to have to give me some of your info on some of your resources! :)
Post a Comment