Yesterday I filled up my Pilot for under $50!!!! K it was $49.87..but that is STILL under $50!

It made my day. Ya I know..it doesn't take much.
~*~
The other night as we were headed home from my inlaws...this is what Chayse was busy doing in the backseat.

No it doesn't make me happy that he wrote all over himself, but I sure laughed about it when he wasn't looking. Of course I had to take pictures of his artwork.
~*~
I just love this little girl. Especially when she is smiley and happy! Right now she has 4 teeth that are poking through and she has had a hard time the last week. I hate it when my babies hurt and I can't do much about it. She was a happy girl today though!




1 comment:
I'm lovin' the falling gas prices! Now when I fill up I only fill up part way because I know in a few days it'll be even cheaper - yes I know it means filling up more often but hey, I love feeling like I'm outsmarting others and getting a deal!
Post a Comment