Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just a few fun Photos!

Looking out the window for his friends who are coming over for preschool! I taught this last week and we learned about bugs and made catepillars out of egg cartons! (Thanks for the idea Grandma Fahnestock!)
So excited that Mommy is teaching preschool! He said he wanted to teach about Monkeys and Cows, but maybe another time! :)
Big Pimpin! Doesn't he look so cute in his new church suit? I saw a great deal at Sam's Club and couldn't pass it up! He looks like a little man! He got lots of compliments today at church! :)
Awww, here is my little Sweet Pea. She is 8 months old now! She is crawling on all 4's, pulling herself up on couches, chairs, benches..you name it..she will try and climb up it! She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, making for a tiring day of playing referee with her mouth and hands! She says Mama, Dada and Baba..but has no idea what she is saying. It's so funny because she will start babbling off jibberish in a very serious, scolding tone..and really..it sounds like she is cussing you out! On the other hand, she has this new smile where she smiles as big as possible, showing her two cute teeth and scrunches her eyes up. It seriously makes me laugh every time she does it! I will try and get it on camera! Anyway, she is also walking along furniture and can stand by herself for a few seconds. Who knows, maybe Brandon's prediction of her walking by 9 months may come true. Though to be honest, I really don't want my baby walking already. That just means she is getting bigger and bigger and I just don't like that! :)

Chayse is doing great! He is as sweet as can be, but definitely knows how to put me in my place at times! He is starting to phase out his naps a little bit, and some days I am ok with it because I know he will go to sleep earlier, but other days..I really wish he would nap. At least I still get a few times a week where they actually are both taking naps! Anyway, Chayse's last week of soccer is this next week. It's hit and miss on whether he loves it. He isn't into it some days and we can't really expect much since he is barely 3 and its his first time playing team sports. So, for his first time playing soccer, he did just fine! I am thinking about putting him into gymnastics next, just because we need something to give him an energy outlet in the winter!

So that is there you have the update on the kiddos!

8 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

They are so, so cute! I really can't believe Alexa is so big! Almost walking?!? That's just crazy!

Justin & Ashlee said...

I love the new suit. He is stinkin' cute in it.

Davis Party of 5 said...

sooo cute!!! i love the suit:) baby girl is getting sooo big too!!! love it:)

Jamie said...

You are sucha great Mom! I think it is a great idea..how you and your friends do P.S!

Love the pics! Chayse does look like a pimp..but a cute one!
Alexa is such a dollie:)

Jacque said...

I love that picture of Chayse by the window! You are an incredible photographer!

Jill W said...

What a handsome dude in the suit! Lucy & Payton are going to be fighting over him in preschool!

Christy said...

Cute pictures!! Yours kids are just so cute! I love that little suit you got him, he look like a stud that's for sure. I bet all the little girls in nursery were hittin on him! ;) hehe.

Juliann said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love your pictures. Your kids are adorable!