
Alexa is mobile.
More mobile than I am ready for.
She crawls now. A lot faster than she scooted.
She puts everything in her mouth.
She tries to climb up the entertainment center.
She thinks she can walk.
She thinks she can walk.
Her head is tough..she has bonked it a few times this week.
The stairs are next..She can go up one already.
My days just got that much busier.



4 comments:
Oh my heck. I love the tutu picture. How did you do that. Seriously your pictures are amazing. What effects are you using? I can't believe she is moving around so much now.
She is such a cutie! I'm so glad my little chubba-chub hasn't even figured out scooting!
I swear chasing after 2 of them...is the best workout. Addi is kicking my butt..she just started walking. She is a doll!
Thanks for the update on Chayse.
she is so cute! It all sounds so familiar.. :) I can't believe how much she looks like Chayse in the last picture!
Post a Comment