http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5166280
(She is fabulous and makes these by hand. How she has time, with raising two cute kids and a husband in med school, is beyond me! She will put the best non-slip material on them for free, so the bows wont slip out of your baby's hair! I am totally stoked about her chic/modern ribbon designs and will continue to buy from her for as long as Alexa has hair and will let me do it! :) We were in the same ward growing up, so I know her personally and she is great to work with!)

http://www.babytrendz.com/
(This is my friend's sister's website and she does a great job! She has darling bracelets and all sorts of bows/headbands to choose from! I instantly fell in love with her things, that she makes by hand, at a craft show back in November! If you need custom bows to match your little darling's outfits..she would be happy to make them to fit your needs!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hugh-Lot-of-10-Infant-Nylon-Headbands-with-a-Free-Bow_W0QQitemZ160267681737QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160267681737&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318
( I have a ton of these because they are soft on Alexa's head, they stretch and will last a long time, and they have the little ribbon in the middle to interchange different bows! They are a baby girl MUST have! I haven't actually bought from the particular seller on ebay, but the one I usually buy from doesn't have anything for sale right now!)

2 comments:
I saw a link to your blog on Stephanie Johnsons blog and saw this post! Thanks for the plug, you're so sweet and I'm really glad that you like the clips. It's fun to catch up and see your SUPER CUTE kids! My parents still live in the same house, so your old house is always "The Fahnestock's" house to me (even though I have no idea who lives there now.) Thanks again!
Hey Nicole. Thanks for saying "Hi". It's crazy being able to catch up with people on these things. Hope everything's going well with you. Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment