Dear Blog,
I just wanted you to know that I will be ignoring you for a few days. It's nothing personal, I just have to indulge myself and my full attention to "Breaking Dawn". My turn in line came, and the book is now in my possesion. I doubt I will be gone long, so no need to fret. My posts afterwards will most likely be about how my husband left me in search of a woman who doesn't know or daydream about this Edward character (good luck...) and how my kids will not have been bathed or fed in the last few days.
Sincerely,
Your faithful writer
Disclaimer: No need to report me. My children will be fed and bathed, though I can't say the same for Brandon. He is on his own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Nicole so I decided that I wanted try to change my blog and make it all cutey like mine that you did and yours. Well....I am not so good at figuring it out so if you could help me again and give me the site where you got your layout stuff that would be wonderful or whatever. Thanks bunches!
That is super fun! Having a girls night is always good for you:) Brian actually put the granite in our house, that is what he does for his job!! I love love it!! I am sad that I had to leave those behind though!
haha! So funny how you wrote that! I finished the book on Wed., it was really good!! I read the entire first book yesterday, I was sick and had nothing else to do! My husband is home for a few weeks so I could be sick and read while he took care of us all!
Your post made me laugh. I've decided that when I get back to Utah I need to read those books. Only a few more weeks! Emmie has gotten so big as I know lil Alexa has! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment