Well I decided to take a break from my hiatus from blogging because I will get too behind if I dont! My little sweet pea turned 6 months on the 7th and I am just amazed at how far she has come from being that tiny little newborn I brought home, to a bouncy, happy, smiley, chubby little girl! I love her dearly and love that she is such a good baby. She has been a little more fussy and clingy the last few weeks but I think its a mixture of teething and just needing her mommy. She has been rolling over and sitting up for about a month now, but now she is officialy mobile! She rolls her way across the room! Yesterday, she mastered going from sitting up to her tummy without smashing her face into the ground. She really enjoys hanging out with her brother and lately she has really played and interacted with what he was playing with. I love seeing them together! I am having more fun than ever, buying more bows, headbands and other accessories than I probably should..but I love it! Her hair is getting a lot lighter and is growing lots! Here are some pics I just took of her and Chayse! 

3 comments:
she is so beautiful! Being a mom is such a wonderful blessing.
I can't believe she is 6 months. Time has gone by way too fast. She is so stinkin' cute I can't wait to see you guys
She is getting so big & gorgeous too! Can't wait to see you this weekend. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment