Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farewell to The Hurst Family!

On Sunday we had a BBQ for our friends, The Hursts, because they are leaving us and moving to Boise. Sheesh, another friend lost to Boise! :) I will really miss Linsday because she is such a sweetheart and she was so quick to welcome me as a friend when I started going back to church! She is so fun to hang around and we definitely had some good times in our short time of hanging out together in Logan! Luckily she will be living right by my grandparents, so I will get to see her when we go to Boise! Here are a few pics from the BBQ!This is their little sweetie, Jules! She was downing the punch and couldn't get enough!

Lindsay, Brienne, Me, Jacque and Jenny! Love these girls!

We will miss you guys! Good luck in Boise!

1 comment:

Lindsay Kay said...

Thanks so much. I will miss you greatly. But am glad that I live super close to your grandparents. That way you have to stop by when you come next.