Scott and Chrissy Lee, some good friends of Kimber and her husband's, had a horrible accident with their little one year old boy, Lakai. Im hearing this through another person, so Im not for sure on the exact details. I know they were moving into their new house, and Lakai, somehow got into some hot water and burned his legs very badly, to the point that he had to be Life Flighted to the burn unit at Primary Childrens in SLC. Though I have only met him once, I hear what a cute and fun little guy he is from my sister. As a mom, it breaks my heart to think of what they are going through and what they must be feeling right now. My prayers are with Scott and Chrissy and Lakai, and I ask that you all please remember them in your prayers.

(Jonas and Lakai)

(Chrissy and Lakai - far left-)

1 comment:
Of course! That is so horrible! we are so fortunate to have such a great hospital so close. Best wishes little man!!!
Post a Comment