Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How did she get in there?


Alexa was asleep in her crib upstairs, so I was using my handy dandy video monitor to keep an eye and ear out for her! (Love it!) Anyway, Chayse was looking around, saying " Where is Alexa?" She fussed for just a few seconds and he looked over at the video monitor, flipped it open and looked up at with me a look of total confusion, looks back down and says, "Alexa how did you get in there?" Then he looks at me and says "Mom let's get her out of there!" It was so cute and I just busted up laughing. It reminded me of when I was really little (probably one of my earliest memories), and I was watching Mr Rogers and I kept climbing back behind the TV trying to get in the TV to be with him. I thought he was just a little man who lived in the TV box. How sad I was to find out that my endeavors of getting my mini Mr Roger's out of the TV, to put in my pocket and tote around..was all a waste.

2 comments:

Word Whipped said...

I thought this story was really funny...kids will say the funniest things sometimes. I love it!

Lindsay Kay said...

That is so cute. He is a funny little man. I am excited for tonight.
See you later.