We got new couches a few weeks ago and I love them! I also decided to become "domesticated" and my mother in law taught me how to sew pillows! They are awesome because they are slipcovers over a pillow form..so when Alexa spits up on them or Chayse smears yogurt on them, I can slip them off and put them in the wash! I still want to make a couple more decorative pillows..but here are the ones I finished!


6 comments:
Those are beautiful pillows! Good job! I am not a good sewer, but I like doing it, so I need to practice more!
so cute!! lets plan a day next week. Maybe Tuesday?
Hey to go go girl!! Your house looks so nice:)
i need to learn how to sew...good job!
I love them. Great fabrics.
Your new decorated family room looks great! I love decorating. Well how are ya?
Post a Comment