Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just Hangin Out!

Yesterday we just hung out at home all day. If I am out and about..I spend money..I had been out and about a few times this week..so for the sake of my bank account and my husband's sanity..we stayed home...away from the stores...(well I guess I have the internet..and I guess I probably ordered something..but in my defense..its birthday month in a couple weeks and I have lots of shopping to do!) ANYWAY - back on topic..off the tangent... We were running out of things to do...we were all sick...my eye killed...and all I wanted to do was go to a day spa and get a nice massage and sleep for 12 hours. Then I look over and see this...
I looked over and they were watching Caillou together and being so good and quiet. It just instantly calmed me and made me realize I wouldn't want to be any other place than right here with my little sweeties! I Love being a mom!
~*~

Chayse really wanted to wear his Halloween costume..though I have no idea why..its August and hot. Oh well, I let him put it on. He wanted me to take pictures of him..so I snapped a couple of my courageous lion!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope you didn't get sick from me!!! What very cute lion:).

The Reese Family said...

that is so cute!! Being a mom is such a blessing. Some days are hard but the best days make up for those days!! It was a fun get together the other night!! Hope that punch doesnt stain your counter....SORRY!

The Ringer Family said...

sooo adorable!

Lindsay Kay said...

His eyes are remarkable.

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Hey there! So, I found someone doing a Spanish preschool out of her house. This is exactly what I have been looking for! So we will do that 11-1 M-Th. We'd love if Chayse wanted to come too! Let me know if you are interested and I can get you more info...

Brandon and Lynsay said...

I told you that Caillou was a blessing!! for some reasons the kid's just stop and watch. Glad you got some down time with the kids, it is always great :)