
Last night, I had a girl's night with a couple of my awesome friends from my ward, Jenny and Lindsay! (We missed you Jacque!). Anyway, we had a yummy dinner at The Olive Garden. You can't go wrong there. Then we went and walked around the mall and were totally unsupportive of each other's claims as we walked into the mall. " I can't buy anything! " Lindsay is the only one who succeeded! :) Then we had this crazy and immature idea to go try on nasty, ugly prom dresses and take pictures for laughs. Ya...we didn't take pictures...we all could barely look at eachother, let alone show all you out there in the blogging world. The dresses were pretty ugly! Haha! Then we headed over to this darling little coffee shop called Citrus and Sage. I haven't ever been there, but I loved the atmosphere and the feeling I had to just curl up with my milk steamer and chat...(in the dead of summer..right). Anyway, they booted us at closing time and we decided our night wasn't over and we chatted in my car for quite sometime about life, love, marriage and anything else our husband's would have fallen asleep to 5 minutes into the conversation..had we attempted it with them! ( Just kidding guys..we all know you are great listeners are very in tune with our every thought! Haha!) We stayed out pretty late...10:15! Holy cow time changes haha! Our husbands were sweet and knew we needed it, especially since Lindsay is moving! :(
Thanks for such a fab time ladies! Can't wait to do it again! xoxo

3 comments:
It was a blast. Have fun reading breaking dawn.
Casey wondered how we could have stayed out so late - yes times have changed:)
I'm reading 'Breaking Dawn' too - slowly but I'm reading! Casey's kicked me out of the house until (at the earliest 4:30pm) wahoo!
I may call you if I get peeved at someone, stay close to your phone!
Sounds like you guys had a blast. Gosh I'd better hurry and have my baby so that I can join the Motherhood girls night outs. Ha Ha!
That would be fun to hang with you guys for sure. Call me next time you go. We should go out before Lindsey moves. :) 770-5040
Post a Comment