It's been 5 days and I have only read 200 pages! What the heck! I should be done by now..I would like to be done by now. I guess having a 3 yr old (almost) who would rather me play than read and a clingy 6 month old who wants to read with me..but tries to eat the pages....just doesn't allow me the time, like I had while reading the others...oh well. Monday, August 11, 2008
Come on now..
It's been 5 days and I have only read 200 pages! What the heck! I should be done by now..I would like to be done by now. I guess having a 3 yr old (almost) who would rather me play than read and a clingy 6 month old who wants to read with me..but tries to eat the pages....just doesn't allow me the time, like I had while reading the others...oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha your post made me smile. I am having the same problem. I have to read when Cody is sleeping, needless to say, I AM EXHAUSTEED!! and starting to turn into a grouch! If you were close to us I would watch chase so you could read when Alexa was sleeping. Is that weird, considering I only know you through Chris? :)
You're not even to the really good parts yet at 200 pages... Just wait! I'm surprised you haven't stayed up all night reading after the kids were in bed. I could barely put it down! I finally got the book last Thursday. I stayed up until 1:30 am and read 453 pages that night. I finished it Friday night and started reading it again. Let me know when you're done so we can talk about it! I loved it!
So sorry. I hope you can find some time to read. Love you.
Post a Comment