
So the long awaited teeth have finally arrived! Chayse got his first tooth at almost 4 months and had a full head of teeth by his first birthday. So I kept thinking Alexa may get hers early too. Well yesterday morning I saw that one had broke through and I was so excited! She was pretty fussy throughout the day and into the evening. She wouldnt go to sleep and when she finally did (after 11) she woke up off and on all night long! We were tired and cranky..but in the morning realized it was because her second bottom front tooth popped through as well! Besides a runny nose and an insane diaper explosion, she is doing much better today and though she is fussy..its not as bad and more bearable! There isnt enough to get a picture, so I took some pictures of her in her cute robe. Chayse was sleeping so it was fun to hang out with her one on one today for a little bit!

(Please excuse how I look..I have no excuse other than I'm a mom and after a long day of cooking, being a mommy, some cleaning, laying down with the kids and all that...I can look a tad ragged by the end of the day haha!)

10 comments:
Actually before you mentioned your "not looking good" comment, I said in my head, wow she looks great. SO sorry, despite the comment you made I think you look gorgeous in this picture. So all natural. And lovely as ever. Anyway, also wanted to say hip hip hooray for Alexa. Two teeth down.....who knows how many to go. Well I could figure out the number, but I don't want to do the math. You both look great.
I can't believe your little one is already six months old!! She is such a doll and getting teeth is super exciting! I have to also tell you that Chloe is obsessed with your nephew Jonas. Every single day she asks were he is, and if he can play with her. So funny because I am not even sure if she really "played" with him that day :) So tell Kimber that Chloe loves her son!! Hope all is well in Utah! xoxo
she's soooo cute!!! and so are you!
yeah Alexa! now you'll really be able to devour those zwieback (whatever!) crackers!
She is SO cute! I can't believe how much she looks like her big brother! You and Brandon sure make cute babies:)
our email address is casey.jenny.ringer@gmail.com
She is so cute! and you look GREAT!
She is adorable! I can't believe she is six months already! I love that little outfit you have for her. And I thought you looked great! Actually you look gorgeous!!! But I know how you feel, after a long day I feel like the same!
Nicole I went totally brain dead this morning. I forgot what Luisa is having. I knew at what point, but know I just can't remember. If you can let me know:) thanks.
She is sooooo cute, I love that picture. I can't believe she's already teething. Adelyn is already 7 months and hasn't popped one through. She's salivating a ton so I'm sure her time will come soon! Any pointers on ways to make the process easier for her?
Post a Comment