Shabby Apple is having a contest to find the
Picture Princess for their Spring Line!
Of course I had to enter my sweet little Alexa! Why would she be the one chosen? Well that's simple! She IS a princess! The day she picked up her purse, cell phone, and sunglasses and strutted over to the door, shakin' her booty..I knew I was watching her walk into her world..where she owned it and she is the Princess! She loves to twirl around in her dresses and loves to sit up on the counter while I do her hair! One of my favorite things in the world to do, is to dress her! She loves to get dolled up and be girly! She is such a flirt with the camera and cant get enough of seeing herself in pictures!
She would be a PERFECT choice!!



{Miss Alexa Dawn - 14 months}
My absolute favorite is the Hibiscus dress {little girls and girls dresses from Shabby Baby}. Alexa would look darling in this dress! I love the blue, green and brown combo! As much as she is a princess, she has an older brother and she cant be decked out in pink constantly if she wants to roll with the big boys! I adore the unique style this dress holds!

6 comments:
I love that dress! Very cute :) And so is Alexa, of course!
oh my goodness! I just wanna SqUEEzE her! I love her.
She is the winneer by my books! I love her big blues! She is truly a PRINCESS! She will teach Lala well!
That is a very cute web site! I am excited to get some way cute dresses! Your kids are darling...
Very cute!
Also, here is that website I promised you with the race info:
http://todaix.lib.usu.edu/run/races.pdf
Hey Darlin, your kids are adorable!!!
I would love to have you take our pics but I think we are going out of town that Friday but I'm not sure what time we are leaving. How much do you charge? Anyway I love you lots and have missed you! Hope all is well!
Katie Dobbs
Post a Comment