K! So Im going to be a totally lazy blogger because I have a million and one other things to do..so if you want to know about our weekend in Boise..look at Kimber's blog!
One thing I do have to mention is the fun girl's lunch we had at Amber's! She made chicken salad wraps and cute little sandwiches for the kids and yummy desserts, of which I could not partake of and it killed me! It was fun as always to hang out with the girls and let the kids play. It's fun to see how much they have grown in the last couple years we have done this! I wish I would have taken pictures..but I took my mind out of photo zone and relaxed haha. Thanks so much Amber for having us over to your house! Can't wait til the next one!
Oh and real quick! I love my Grandma dearly! Being able to celebrate her 80th birthday with all the family (we were missing a few)..was so awesome! We had a blast at her party! She is a great example to me and is seriously such a strong woman! I love you Grandma!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment