Thursday, March 12, 2009

San Diego Trip Wrap Up

So I decided for the sake of time, I would do a slideshow of the rest of our trip.
On the 4th day we went to Fashion Valley Mall with my mom. Unfortunately Vince was sick, and Im thinking my husband probably would have liked to joined him, as we dragged him from store to store! No, he was a good sport about it! It was my first experience in any of the high end designer stores. I must have been a site with my double stroller full of kids..but whatever! It was fun!
Then after that we headed to Mission Bay and had frozen yogurt and played at the beach til it was time to head back to the resort.
On the 5th Day we hit San Diego Zoo! Chayse was so excited to go there! It was cool to see the animals, though I about died pushing my two children, camera bag, diaper bag and whatever else was wedged in the double stroller, up and down and all over. It was a good workout! I was proud that I didn't keel over at the end! Chayse must have been exhausted because he fell asleep right when we were getting to the Children's petting area. Alexa got out and loved it. She is fearless and loved trying to feed the animals. When Chayse did wake up..he was a little hesitant to get near them. I love how they are so different! After we went to the zoo, we went to my favorite restaurant, The Olive Garden and had a delicious dinner!
On the 5th day, my mom got hit with the bug..and we were tuckered out, so we decided to hang out at the resort. We had a picnic and went swimming at one of the jillion pools they had there. I didn't take any pictures, because I didn't really feel like toting it around by the pool and chance getting it wet. We got packed up and ready to head out the next day.
On the 6th day, we went to eat breakfast with my mom and Vince at the same yummy place we went to the day we got there. They are really kid friendly, and didnt kick us out the first time for our kids' mess (which we tried to clean up a little), so we figured it was safe to go back! After that we dropped off the car..(totally easy unlike the pick up experience) and then we headed off to the airport. Alexa slept the whole plane ride and Chayse fell asleep as we were landing...but he was good and loved looking out the window.
Thanks to Mom and Vince again. They made this trip so memorable for us and did so much! My mom stocked us up with food, diapers, wipes, sun screen, toys, coloring books, and souveniers to bing home! Thank you guys so so so so much!

1 comment:

Shel Loney said...

That picutre of Alexa in her diaper on the beach with her hat by her is such a cute picture! I totally wanna know what program you are using to edit your pictures because there are a couple pictures I have that I wanna do that to! They will never be as amazing as the pictures you take but it would be fun to edit them like that!