Monday, March 30, 2009

Cold, Cold, Go Away..and don't come back another day!

Well we have all been hit by that nasty cold bug that is going around! I got it 12 days ago and am still trying to get over it the last of it. Chayse is doing much better. Brandon and Alexa came down with it last, and Alexa is just over the worst of it I think..I hope! This cold is bad..it takes you out for a couple weeks! I dont think I have been sick this long...EVER! So please..Cold bug...GO AWAY!

Speaking of cold..we have a lot of snow outside..maybe not a lot for winter time..but a lot for spring time! To make it worse..its supposed to snow and rain this entire week! Seriously..what the heck?

When times like this, make it tough to see the rainbow through the rain...I try and think of things that make me happy....

Do not report us to CPS! Haha! Brandon was standing right there and only let go for a sec..Chayse thought it was pretty fun!

This was before Alexa got hit with the cold bug...Excuse the fact that she looks homely and dirty! I ran out of bibs, and I was too lazy to do her hair that day. Haha!

Chayse felt so sick, but he still managed a smile for me! I love that little dude!

Oh and Brandon makes me really happy of course! I just dont have a picture he wouldnt kill me for putting on here! Haha! No he really is awesome and I appreciate all the things he does to make me happy! I feel like we have "reconnected" the last couple weeks and its been fabulous! Love you babe!

3 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hope you feel better soon. I just love all your pictures. I love it when you have new ones up. Keep up the good work :)

Jill W said...

I'm so pleased to see Alexa without her hair done! But if you think she looks homely, you haven't seen Lilybeth when I'm too lazy to do her hair! We've also given up on bibs, because she hates them and rips them right off. Spaghetti night is a disaster.

The Jensen's said...

Ha ha! I just love reaing your stories and visting with you and kids! The pic with you and the kids asleep is way cute!