Friday, March 6, 2009

San Diego Trip Day 3: La Jolla Beach

LA JOLLA BEACH

Sea World wore us out, so the next day we decided to take it easy and go to the beach and have a picnic. It was so fun to see the kids experience it for the first time. They were both so in the their element! They absolutely loved it!!! My little Alexa isnt afraid to get a little dirty..or a lot dirty! (Wait for upcoming photos from another beach!)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

That looks like you had so much fun! I love the beach!

Lis said...

Keith and I seriously went on this exact same vacation in November! It was a blast! Except we are bad parents and didn't bring our kids, and our pictures aren't nearly as beautiful. I swear next time we are in Logan I am going to hire you to take our family pictures.

Christy said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Your pictures as always are so cute!

Kimber Dawn said...

i love that pic of you and brandon! can't wait to see you!