I cant remember if I blogged about this..so if I did..you get to read it again!
About a month or so ago..Chayse and I were talking in the car.
Chayse: Mommy I just wanna be bigger!
Me: Why? I want you to stay my little buddy! Why would you want to be bigger?
Chayse: I just want to be able to reach the cereal!
I about died laughing!
So last night we were talking in the car on the way home and Brandon had said something about him being bigger and Chayse said, "Im not bigger yet, I still cant reach the cereal!"


3 comments:
That's HILARIOUS! You must have some goooood cereal action at your house!
haha! Yeah, you must have some yummy cereal!
That is the cutest story! Thanks for saring it! Before you know it he will be climbing on all the counters to get what he wants just like Tristin and Brandun. Ha ha !
Post a Comment