Monday, March 2, 2009

San Diego Day 2 : Sea World

Let's just say we loved loved loved Sea World! Chayse was in complete amazement and awe at all the animals! Alexa loved it as well! She liked to point at the animals and try and talk gibberish with them, even yell at them sometimes. We aren't for sure on why she would yell. Ask her.
~*~
Our favorite part was the Dolphin Show! I love the see them do their tricks! Alexa had about had it by that point, and was so tired. So my mom kindly took her down from the bleachers and off to the side and stood by a lady in a wheel chair; thinking she was safe and out of the splash zone. Well she had just gotten Alexa to sleep, when a huge splash hit her and Lex and gave them a mouthful of water. Didn't phase Alexa too much, but soaked them both. No one is safe from the splashing dolphins!
~*~
Thanks to Mom and Vince who got us the tickets to go in and filled our tummies while we were there! It was a blast!!!

6 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who takes tons of pics. Thanks for the compelment, but my friend actually took the 6 month pics. I wish I had that talent! I love the white frame on your pics. Where did you find it?

Tegan said...

I wish I could have gone away on a vacation!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Kelly and Brittany said...

I LOVE that pic of Chayse and Alexa walking together, it is so sweet!

Kimber Dawn said...

i am glad you guys had so much fun! and got to see mom and vince!

jodie333 said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! I love seeing them hold hands! I am sure this is a trip that you will never forget!!

Jamie said...

Sea World is so much fun! Your kids look so cute in their beach hats and sunglasses...very hip!

Looks like you guys a great trip, good for you!