Wow I feel like we were gone so much in May and when we weren't gone..we were crazy busy! I didn't really get a chance to blog as much as I usually do! Well, an update is in order then! Brandon had to go to back to Vegas for work, so I hung out in Boise with the kids while he was there! It was lots of fun! We were there for a little over a week and it was so fun to be able to see and hang out with my friends and their little ones! Thanks to all for such a fun time!
*
He had to go back to Vegas again for a couple days, and left on Sunday and came back last night. While he was gone, we hung out at Brandon's brother and sister in law's house. It was crazy with a 4 yr old, two 2 year olds and a 4 month old! It was quite the circus act to fit them all into our car when we went places..but we had a blast and the kids had a blast hanging out together. Taylor was so motherly to Alexa, always wanting to feed her and hang out with her! She was so sweet with her! I loved being able to hang out with my sister in law, Jenny, so much! We always have such great talks and she is so fun to be around! Thanks for letting us stay with you!
An update on the kids:
Chayse is definitely keeping us on our toes! He is so full of energy and I love his zest for life! He loves playing outside and would all day if I would let him! He is still working on potty training, defintely slowly..but he will get there. Im just hoping it will click soon! :)
He will be 3 here in a couple months and he is so so excited for his Handy Manny party! I cant believe how fast time flies and I want him to stay little forever.
*
So a little cute story...I decided it was time for Chayse to get rid of some of his toys. He was getting entirely too many and I am just not one who likes a lot of little toys everywhere. SO I told Chayse it was time to give away some of his toys to kids who don't have any. He was so cute about it and went through his toys and filled a rubbermaid with the toys he wanted to give to the DI. He was genuinely concerned about the kids..and he really put a lot of thought into which toys he was going to give away.
Here are a couple pictures of Chayse with his toys! He is just too cute! :)

Now to Miss Alexa! She is cooing and babbling so much and I love to hear her little voice! She is drooling and chewing on her hands like crazy..which means...teething time! None have popped through yet, so we will see how long it takes! I put her hair into two little piggie tails on top of her head yesterday and she looked so cute! I will have to get a picture of them!
She will be 4 months on Saturday and I cant tell you how much I love this stage. She is really starting to develope such a darling personality and she smiles so much and it makes my heart melt. She will be able to start on rice cereal soon and she will be old enough to go in her awesome excersaucer my grandma got for her!
So Alexa rolled completely over from front to back last night for the first time. Though it was scary how it happened, its fun all in the same. Brandon was unloading the dishwasher last night and he had her laying on a blanket on the counter. She was babbling away and having a good old time. Well I of course Im not too happy when I see her on the counter because she doesn't need to be there. Brandon said she was fine and was having a good time. (which she was) So I was looking down at Chayse and talking to him and when I glanced up, she had rolled over onto her belly, only inches away from the edge! I jumped over and grabbed her and try not to freak out again. I just kept thinking how close she came from falling off the counter and feeling like a horrible parent. I guess I was guilty of thinking it was too early for her to roll over because Chayse didn't roll over from back to front until he was 5 or 6 months. Well now we know better! So that is exciting that she can do that now, but not so exciting on how we found out! :)
Well that is all for now..I am going to take advantage of both my kids sleeping and try and catch some zzz's and get some housework done!
2 comments:
So cute! I love to hear that my Maycee is not the only one eating her entire fists and drooling like mad! I think Chayse is so cute! Thanks for the update! ;)
Hey Nicole,
I looked at your website once before, but forgot about it until I saw it on someone's blog. Your kids are darling! Glad to see you're so happy and life is great for you.
Amy "Barclay" Hatfield
Post a Comment