Today, I embark of the adventure of "nannyhood" again! I decided I wanted to make some extra money on the side, and thought that being a nanny would be perfect! I wanted to watch one child here in my home, and luckily that is just what I got.
I posted an ad on Craigslist, not thinking I would get a response, but still wanted to try it out! I was a little nervous because you never what kind of people may respond. Well I got a response that night or the next night...I cant remember. Anyway she asked me a few questions, then added a P.S. at the bottom asking me if I was Brandon's wife. I asked Brandon if he knew her and he was like, " Ya that is the CEO of the company's daughter." Immediately I felt better because Brandon knew her, and she said it made her more comfy from the get go, knowing I was Brandon's wife.
So anyway, she has a little baby boy who will be 3 months on Friday I believe. He is so darling and in the 2.5 hrs he has been here, he has slept most of it..but when he was awake he was so fun to play with. It will be lots of fun for Alexa to have a little one to play with that is close to her age, and Im sure Chayse likes having another boy around!
Will it get a little hectic with two babies you may ask? Yes ther are times I am sure it will be a little hectic, but Chayse still takes a long nap during the day, and both the babies still sleep a lot. As they get older and both get more mobile, it may be a little hectic..but its only for 3 days a week and 6 hrs a day! Its the perfect situation! Well I better run..both of the babies are starting to wake up and they are both going to be hungry at the same time! This should be interesting! :)

3 comments:
Nichole-I am seriously so glad I found you! :) I was so worried about who I was leaving my little Jaden with, but as soon as I knew that Craigslist post was you I was so relieved! Thank you for being an answer to our prayers! :)
I think Jaden liked his first day...and I know he's totally crushing on Alexa!
Wow. Good job. I would be a bit nervous. But I am a bit envious, as lately I wish I had a little extra play money. I really want to hang out sometime, but who knows when we can now that you have three.
I think I might be interested in watching that baby. I'll talk to you about it soon.
Post a Comment