As we were heading out to church today, there was a slight bit of miscommunication..where I thought Brandon had the keys, and he thought I had the keys. Well, as Brandon shut the door, we realized..NEITHER of us had the keys. So here we are, locked out of the house. I called my brother in law who lives in the same condo complex as us..but just our luck..he was up in North Logan. Brandon was going around to see what windows were open and the kitchen one luckily was. Well its not that big, and without anything for Brandon to step up on, he couldn't get through. Chayse was just the right size..so Brandon called him over and told him the plan. Chayse is not very adventurous and gets really nervous about everything, so we didn't think he would do it. Chayse proved us wrong and let Brandon put him through the window. Brandon held on as long as he could, but Chayse dropped the last foot off the counter and ran over to open the door for us! I was so proud of my little guy! Thank goodness for 2 yr olds..who listen (sometimes) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ya Chayse! Cute story!
hahah! we had that same thing happen when I was VERY pregnant so Casey couldn't lift me up in the window...Brendan ended up in our kitchen sink and had to jump down then walk around to the door, unlock, and open it, what brave little guys!
What? I just left a comment and it didn't go through! Anway - Brendan did the same thing for us when I was VERY pregnant, Casey couldn't lift me so we put Brendan through the window where he ended up in the kitchen sink and managed to climb out, off the counter, to the door, unlocked it, and let us in. What brave boys we have!
never mind about the last post, I JUSt read that you'll approve the post first...sometimes I a little ditzy! Sorry!
Post a Comment