Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nanny Diaries Part 2

I took a couple of cute pictures of Chayse, Alexa and Jaden the other day..so I thought I would post them! Jaden is so fun to nanny and really is such an easy little guy! Alexa and Jaden are on the same sleeping and eating schedule. Which I love because even though it gets a little hectic for about 15 minutes, its great to have that time to spend with Chayse or to get a little housework done, while they are sleeping. The last time I posted about nannying, I left off with wondering how feeding time would go. Well it goes really well because luckily God gave me two hands, and even more luckier...I have a little 2.5 yr old who loves to feed his sister and does a pretty good job!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Cute pictures of the kids! ALexa is such a doll! And I love your new blog template and the header you designed!! I have been trying to do a header...but I am just not patient enough! Help!! hehe....anyway love it!