So I finally gave in to all the hype and purchased some products from Scentsy! I absolutely love my warmer and the scents I got with it! 

I don't know if my husband likes my new addiction just because that is more money out the window, but I bet it he loves it when he comes home and it smells delicous!!!

5 comments:
Yes your house does smell yummy I need to get some more yummy smells for mine! And I also need a new header for my blog...help please yours is so cute!
So did you become a consultant?
I love scentsy! My favorite smell is clean breeze. and I am trying a new one right now called wasabi ginger, it is strong but nice
I just got my new "emblished" scentsy burner today. No way!! I got "lucky in love" "orange harvest" for the fall and the scent of the month. I'm pretty pumped too.
you cheated on me!
Post a Comment