Im joining the blogging bandwagon of Father's Day posts! I too wanted to take a minute to express how blessed I am to have such great father figures in my life! To my Dad who has put up with me through thick and thin, was a father AND a mother to me at times, and who is such a great grandfather to my kiddos! They love him dearly! To Brandon's Dad who has is always the first to jump at playing with my kids, taking Chayse on bike rides and changing poopy diapers! :P Chayse is always so excited to go play with Grandpa Leavitt! He sure did play a great role in raising my awesome husband!
On to my husband, the amazing guy my kids call Daddy! He is the best dad I could ask for, for my kids! Today, as I sat in sacrament and listened to the talks about fathers, I looked over at my husband and got tears in my eyes. He was drawing with Chayse and trying to keep him quiet during the talks, but I could just see the love in his eyes. When he would hold Alexa and then give her back to me, he would always kiss her before he handed her over. I just feel so lucky to have him. They were talking about how over 50% of families in the United States only have one parent in the home. I understand that things happen and sometimes life only permits single parenting..but I just have to remember to count my blessings daily that I have such a great partner in Brandon to raise our kids! I love you so much babe and your kids absolutely adore you!



1 comment:
Happy Daddy's Day Brandon! You are such a cute Dad.
I am so glad we have this blogging thing, so I can check up on your cute family:)
Post a Comment