No No No..not another baby!
A NEW CAR!



It's a 2004 Honda Pilot! We love it! We decided it was time to trade in our Saturn Vue. It was losing value way fast, mileage was getting up there, it was manual, Chayse drew "peoples" on the back of my seat, and so we just decided if we were going to get anything good out of it as far as a trade in, we needed to do something sooner than later. We got a FABULOUS deal on it! They gave it to us for $2k below NADA pricing, and $500 in gas which we just decided to put towards the car! We LOVE that it is automatic, dark leather interior, it has butt warmers, automatic seats, and very roomy...because it seats EIGHT! Ya know, for our 6 children! (Haha just kidding honey!)
Chayse wondered who took his car at first, and I told him it was getting too old for Mommy & Daddy's likes. He liked it, then when we got home he told me, " I cant like it Mommy, throw it away." Chayse doesn't like change, so Im sure it will take some getting used to for him.
Though it was a good car for the 2 years we had it, all I have to say is ,
"Good riddance Smurfy!"

(not ours, just a picture off the internet of what it looked like!)

9 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Im glad you got a new car. I know you have been wanting one for some time. WAHOO!!
I love it too!! I am so jealous!! and of course happy for you guys! I love these cars!! This is what we want to get someday, either a Pilot or a Toyota Highlander...Congrats!!
eewww lala!
That's great. How fun to have a new car. It is very nice. I bet you are really enjoying it.
Good 4 u guys! It is way nice. It is so nice to have a 3rd seat, then you can take other people with you. You'll be one HOT mama driving it:)
I thought that you bought it for my Birthday!! You know how I feel about Pilot's! I am so happy for ya!
Congrats! How fun and nice! The kiddos will LOVE it! LOVES
Awesome car!
Your headers are amazing! I love your hair in the pic with your kids.
Heather
A few of my friends have 'peeked' on your blog..they have all complimented on your hair. It is way cute! Thought you would like to hear that:)
Post a Comment