My friend Jacque and I decided it would be fun to start a play group for the summer with girls in our ward and any other friends and family who would like to join! It just so happens that most of the girls there have a 2 yr old boy! There are also a couple 4 yr olds that have a blast together and a few babies for Miss Alexa to play with! Miss S is about a month older than her so it will be fun to have them play together as they get older and more mobile! We usually have a picnic and Jacque brings out these fun water toys that attach to hoses and the kids have a blast playing in them. While the kids are having crazy fun, us women get to sit and chat about life! Its so fun, and a great way for kids to be more social and get out in the sun and get some exercise. Should I mention the selfish factor for us women, that in the back of our heads we are thinking..."Oh yes..this will wear them out..then its nap time for the kids and quiet time for me!"
This last Wednesday, we had a few new people and I love that they came and hope they continue to come! Jessica (who I went to high school with and we have lived by each other for awhile and finally getting together!)..brought her little boy "J" and he is such a cute little guy! I hope he had fun Jessica! Jessica's cousin also came with her cute little boy who we will call "J" as well, and he was darling and had such beautiful eyes! We also had Chayse's nursery teacher Jenny, come and I'm glad I got to spend some time with her! She is so sweet. Her little ones, Miss S and "B" are too cute and Chayse loved riding "B"s bike! Hope to see you guys again this week!

Alexa was pooped after her day in the sun!









4 comments:
Looks like fun! I love going to our play group. We go to a park everyday and get a free lunch for the kids and let them play. It's great for everyone, free lunch, no clean up and the kids play hard and then sleep hard! ;)
Play groups are the best! You take such great pictures. Your lil' princess is sure growing up...too fast:( C-ya soon!!
Fun time, but did you really have to post that pic of me? I'll just bring my camera next time and get you back.....
So cute Nicole, I'm glad I finally checked out your blog! Brendan loved looking at the pics of them playing - thanks!
Post a Comment