O my gosh what is going on with our lifes?? Can't we have a second to talk?? I need you. Where are you? And how the heck do your kids already look so different?? Why is Alexa growing up so FAST?? Do you like my 100 questions?? And why are you losing weight you look freakin' skinny in that last picture and I am getting fatter :( We need to talk I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!
Cute kiddies you guys have. You need to have LOTS! How is the nanny thing going? You do look great, we can tell just from your pics of your cute face, you haven't posted how much you have lost all together???
6 comments:
O my gosh what is going on with our lifes?? Can't we have a second to talk?? I need you. Where are you? And how the heck do your kids already look so different?? Why is Alexa growing up so FAST?? Do you like my 100 questions?? And why are you losing weight you look freakin' skinny in that last picture and I am getting fatter :( We need to talk I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!
Did I mention how freakin' adorable your kids are???? I just want to squeeze them!!!!
They are so cute! Alexa is getting so big and I love all of her hair!!
your kids are so cute and there momma is beautiful. Now if we can only get them to enjoy church more.
Cute kiddies you guys have. You need to have LOTS!
How is the nanny thing going?
You do look great, we can tell just from your pics of your cute face, you haven't posted how much you have lost all together???
Your kids are getting so big, and they are so cute!! Come visit soon so I can see all of you!!
Post a Comment