Saturday, June 7, 2008

Alexa is 4 Months Old!

Oh my! I can't believe how time has flown! My baby girl is already 4 months old! So since she is technically 17 wks old, here are 17 things about Alexa thus far!
~*~
  • She loves her mobile in her crib, but has to be laying a certain direction to watch it.
  • No one can make her smile like her brother!
  • She has started to laugh and its so cute to hear it.
  • She has rolled over from front to back once...(story in previous post)
  • She is wearing 6 month clothes
  • Today we will set up her excersaucer, hopefully she will love it..well she better love it! :)
  • Unlike her brother at this age, she doesn't like to watch movies...she lasts like 5 min.
  • She is grabbing and batting at her toys, and loves to suck on them.
  • She sucks on her fingers a ton lately..last night she almost got her whole fist in there.
  • Her hair is long enough to put in two piggies on the top! I love it!
  • She babbles and coos a ton, and its so sweet to hear her little voice.
  • She tries to mimic different sounds I make at her.
  • She sleeps through the night for the most part..with an occasional 3am feeding.
  • She loves to be outside.
  • She can fall asleep on her own! (Something Chayse still hasn't mastered.)
  • She sleeps in her crib and loves it!
  • Last but not least..she is so kisseable, huggeable, loveable..unbelievable! :)

Needless to say she sure is loved around here! Chayse adores her continually and is such a big help! Her 4 month appt is next week, so I will post her stats after that! :)

~*~

Once again, we were the beneficiaries of the Kiddie Kandids VIP Photo Shoot. I think this is the 4th or 5th time we have been asked to come into Kiddie Kandids so they could take pics for training, and we get a free 8x10 out of it! It's always been with Chayse before, but this time we had Alexa with us and they did both of them. Here are a couple of the pictures! Sorry they are so small, I had to get them off the website and they don't blow them up any bigger!

I got the 8x10 in the last one! They did really well and it was fun! I wouldn't mind a bit if we get asked 4 or 5 more times! It's fun and a good way to get a free picture! :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Such cute pictures!!