ANKLEY
Who is Ankley you may ask?
Well let Chayse tell you...
"She is my 'maginary' girlfriend!"
What does she look like?
"She has brownish hair, bluish eyes, and purple legs"
How old is she?
"She is 5-ish."
Where does she live?
Up north..on 6th North.
What do you and Ankley like to do?
"We are going to go on a mission and get married in the temple."
~*~
Chayse has been talking about Ankley since January. He has very elaborate stories about their adventures together. We also found out that her Mom (Dern) is going to have a baby soon. Chayse is excited about that.
Up until last Thursay, we hadn't gotten the pleasure of meeting Ankley. She came over when my cousin and her husband were over for dinner. Chayse was so kind and made her some food and set her out a plate up in his room.
She came over again tonight. Chayse set out chips for her but wouldn't share his bologna sandwich because "she doesn't like that kind."
They are off to a party now...Chayse is wearing a girl's dress up robe.
(Should I be worried?)
:)
P.S. Pictures of the townhouse are coming soon! I am pretty much unpacked..I just want to put up my vinyl sayings and some window coverings! I am getting the internet tomorrow, so I can rejoin the blogging world with full force. I have been a bit of a slacker! Hopefully I haven't lost my faithful readers. (If I had any to begin with that is! ;) )
Who is Ankley you may ask?
Well let Chayse tell you...
"She is my 'maginary' girlfriend!"
What does she look like?
"She has brownish hair, bluish eyes, and purple legs"
How old is she?
"She is 5-ish."
Where does she live?
Up north..on 6th North.
What do you and Ankley like to do?
"We are going to go on a mission and get married in the temple."
~*~
Chayse has been talking about Ankley since January. He has very elaborate stories about their adventures together. We also found out that her Mom (Dern) is going to have a baby soon. Chayse is excited about that.
Up until last Thursay, we hadn't gotten the pleasure of meeting Ankley. She came over when my cousin and her husband were over for dinner. Chayse was so kind and made her some food and set her out a plate up in his room.
She came over again tonight. Chayse set out chips for her but wouldn't share his bologna sandwich because "she doesn't like that kind."
They are off to a party now...Chayse is wearing a girl's dress up robe.
(Should I be worried?)
:)
P.S. Pictures of the townhouse are coming soon! I am pretty much unpacked..I just want to put up my vinyl sayings and some window coverings! I am getting the internet tomorrow, so I can rejoin the blogging world with full force. I have been a bit of a slacker! Hopefully I haven't lost my faithful readers. (If I had any to begin with that is! ;) )

3 comments:
oh that's funny!! Chloe's imaginery friend is Xavier, and she talks to him all the time. Don't be worried, they just have a really good imaginations!! xoxo
This was hilarious, thanks for the laugh! I seriously have tears! LOL!
That is hilarious. We miss you guys. Sounds like you guys have big changes. Where is the town house located?
Post a Comment