
Today is my sister's birthday! She is turning 27 (Hope she doesn't mind I just announced that to the world. It's not like that's old or anything!! Haha!)
Anyway, I wanted to share 27 things I love and adore about her, even a few memories!
Anyway, I wanted to share 27 things I love and adore about her, even a few memories!
1- The obvious must be stated - AWESOME SISTER!
2- She is a fabulous mother!
3- Best secret keeper out there!
4- Great drawer and I wish she would do more!
5- Makes way yummy food
6- Gives great advice
7- Has awesome style
8- Can make herself laugh harder than anyone else can.
9- She has always wanted to be a runner and isn't afraid to admit it! ;)
10- Timmoooone Timmy!
11- Big Fat Voman..lady...
12- Salt Lake traffic, Jonas diaper..Im not saying anything more.
13- She loves lists and lists love her..or whatever
14- She can sit in the card aisle for 30 min or longer..no joke..She loves cards!
15- A summer night downtown w/her boys, is one that would be categorized as perfection in her book.
16- After many years I think she maybe..MAYBE..has come to grips w/her curly hair. I love it.
17- She has gorgeous green eyes!
18- She is in great shape and has a good perspective on how to keep herself healthy and fit!
19- She is always thinking of other's and how she can better their days.
20- She isnt afraid to speak her mind.
21- She was more protective of me in highschool than I think an older brother would be. People were scared of her..I know its hard to believe now huh? :)
22- Is the best freakin server at The Melting Pot! Love that place!
23- She has more fire and ambition than she gives herself credit for.
24- She writes the most heartfelt cards that make me cry everytime!
25- I am so proud of how she has turned her life around and the person she is!
26- You can't help but have a blast when you are with her!
27- I cherish her in my life so so so much and I love how much closer we have become over the last few years!
2- She is a fabulous mother!
3- Best secret keeper out there!
4- Great drawer and I wish she would do more!
5- Makes way yummy food
6- Gives great advice
7- Has awesome style
8- Can make herself laugh harder than anyone else can.
9- She has always wanted to be a runner and isn't afraid to admit it! ;)
10- Timmoooone Timmy!
11- Big Fat Voman..lady...
12- Salt Lake traffic, Jonas diaper..Im not saying anything more.
13- She loves lists and lists love her..or whatever
14- She can sit in the card aisle for 30 min or longer..no joke..She loves cards!
15- A summer night downtown w/her boys, is one that would be categorized as perfection in her book.
16- After many years I think she maybe..MAYBE..has come to grips w/her curly hair. I love it.
17- She has gorgeous green eyes!
18- She is in great shape and has a good perspective on how to keep herself healthy and fit!
19- She is always thinking of other's and how she can better their days.
20- She isnt afraid to speak her mind.
21- She was more protective of me in highschool than I think an older brother would be. People were scared of her..I know its hard to believe now huh? :)
22- Is the best freakin server at The Melting Pot! Love that place!
23- She has more fire and ambition than she gives herself credit for.
24- She writes the most heartfelt cards that make me cry everytime!
25- I am so proud of how she has turned her life around and the person she is!
26- You can't help but have a blast when you are with her!
27- I cherish her in my life so so so much and I love how much closer we have become over the last few years!
I love you Kimber!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:
this was sooooo sweet...you made me cry. i love you very much.
Post a Comment