We have been waiting and waiting for them to put the playground in by our new place. The totally awesome thing about it, is that it is right out our back door. I was sitting on our patio steps as I was taking the pictures!! They still have to put the bark down, but Chayse couldn't wait. We let him go play there last night and he was so good and careful about not stepping the mud. Somehow Alexa's shoes were forgotten, but she was good about not getting muddy either! Haha!
(I know it's a little blurry, but he looked so cute running all over with excitement for the new play area!)


Brandon on the slide with Alexa. She wanted to go down herself..but that slide is pretty fast and it would have shot her across the playground and into the street! haha!
You just have to tell Chayse to turn around for a picture and he will automatically strike this pose! So cute!
Alexa was bound and determined to get every last bit of her ice cream out!
Chayse got a new do! I was just going to shave his head again and Brandon suggested we try a mohawk. Well I guess a faux-hawk, since we didnt shave the sides bald..just really really short! :) He looks like a stud and he loves it!

(I know it's a little blurry, but he looked so cute running all over with excitement for the new play area!)


Brandon on the slide with Alexa. She wanted to go down herself..but that slide is pretty fast and it would have shot her across the playground and into the street! haha!
You just have to tell Chayse to turn around for a picture and he will automatically strike this pose! So cute!
Alexa was bound and determined to get every last bit of her ice cream out!
Chayse got a new do! I was just going to shave his head again and Brandon suggested we try a mohawk. Well I guess a faux-hawk, since we didnt shave the sides bald..just really really short! :) He looks like a stud and he loves it!

3 comments:
Chayse is such a little dude, I love it!! He and Cam would have a blast together I think!
Fun playground!!
i will have to bring daxton over to try out the new playground. I love love his new do!! so handsome :)
Now I have to get my mohawk back and take a pic with chayse
Post a Comment