Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The last couple weekends...

I am catching up my blog from the last couple of weekends, finally! We went to Boise the weekend of the 6th for a quick trip. I had a maternity shoot to do and even though the rain was bound and determined to keep us from doing it..we got it done and they turned out way cute!

It was a lot of fun hanging out and spending time with my grandparents, dinner at Tegan's, seeing Trista & Chad's darling new baby boy, going out to lunch, and breakfast with my sister! All of those who I didn't get to see, I will be back at the end of August for an engagement shoot..but I want to come for a little bit longer so we can play! Girl's lunch anyone? Let's plan it!

Here are a few pictures from Boise.

(Brandon was showing off his mad skills at jumping off swings!! haha)

(We were having a blast at the park, and all the sudden it started to pour! We got soaked..but got a good laugh out of it!)
~*~
This last weekend we had a family reunion brunch with the DeMill side of the family. We had dutch oven breakfast, fruit and yummy pastries!
It was a lot of fun to hang out and spend time together as a family. It's definitely not the same without Grandpa there, but I am sure he was there with us in spirit.
We went with to my dad's after and had fun hanging out with him and Jacque.
We took my dad to Jason's Deli for dinner for Father's Day and it was so yummy! They forgot the cheese on Chayse's grilled cheese though. Really..how hard is it? You have ONE thing to put on the bread..ONE..and you forget it! Haha! Oh well, I still love the place!
I have pictures from this weekend, but I haven't had the chance to resize them all so I can upload them to here! I will do that later! :)
Well I am off to make yummy treats for my fun girl's night/house warming party tonight! I will blog about that later!

1 comment:

Brandon and Lynsay said...

I want to get together when you are here next!! Your kiddos are adorable and I love seeing all your new pics! Give me a call when you are here next!