Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to our home...

Well I FINALLY took pictures of the townhouse! I had put it off because there are still things I wanted to do before I posted them. I still have to paint accent walls in our rooms, put up window treatments, and put up my vinyl lettering. Oh well..here they are and I will post more when I finish!!
ALEXA'S ROOM
I love the closets! I had fun organizing them!

CHAYSE'S ROOM

KID'S BATHROOM
I love all the faucets and knobs, the detail work is awesome!

LAUNDRY ROOM
BRANDON AND I'S BEDROOM
(MASTER CLOSET...LOVE IT!)MASTER BATHROOM
VIEW FROM FRONT DOOR
(HALF BATH DOWNSTAIRS)
(DINING ROOM)
(KITCHEN)

(FAMILY ROOM)

14 comments:

Christy said...

YAY! I have been waiting to see pictures! What a beautiful home! I love the kitchen and little cubby for your "families are forever" with that vase and flowers. And the kitchen is so nice!

The Reese Family said...

i love love love it. i cant wait till its warm weather and we can start hanging out outside!!

Jill W said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see it in person on Tuesday!

Becky said...

I need you to come decorate my house, soooo cute!

Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

It's beautiful!!! You have already decorated so well! Keep enjoying! Looks like a wonderful place to call home!

Shel Loney said...

Looks great. You are so good at decorating. Can't wait to see what you paint for the accent walls.

Hokie Family said...

Looks awesome. Great decorating. Congradulations!

Adrienne Hansen said...

Oh! I love it all! And I'm so glad that there is no tile in the family room! :) I especially love the closets!! I would die for good closets!

Ashlie said...

What a great place, Nicole! Looks wonderful, and I'm super jealous of your awesome bathtub!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's beautiful! Congrats again, buying your first home is so exciting! (and that awesome tax credit is going to be fun too!)

Kelly and Brittany said...

I love the pictures! It all looks great!

Cristi Lou said...

I love your little home! You are such a cute decorator. We'll have to stop by and visit some time when we are in Logan. Hope you're doing well!

Hawkins Family said...

It looks so nice! How fun for you guys.

Brandon and Lynsay said...

It looks awesome! I agree, I love all the faucets and fixtures. And of course organizing all the kids closets is sort of my favorite thing too :)