Friday, May 15, 2009

In Between...

So right now we are in between homes as we wait for our new one to close, so we have been staying at Brandon's parent's house. Let's just say the kids LOVE seeing Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Jordan all the time! Chayse can't wait for Grandpa to get home so they can go do "work" downstairs in his office or have Grandpa swing him! Alexa just loves all the attention she is getting! It's cute because she says "Boppa" for Grandpa now, just like Chayse did when he was littler. Oh and another new word she said this morning was "cack-ca" for cracker. Brandon and I are holding up..trying not to go crazy..waiting to close. I am so thankful that my inlaws let us stay here, but I'm so ready to be in my bed and be settled in our new place!!

What fun is a post without pictures?

Well here you go!
(This was right after Missy got done licking Alexa on the nose! It was so cute!)

Alexa follows Missy around all the time! She is one of the select few that Missy will let pull on her ears and yank her tail, bop her on the nose with her bone and try and drag her around by her leash. Sometimes Missy shies away when Alexa comes around..but most of the time she just takes it in stride!

Alexa love(d) hanging on the bar and would laugh and kick her feet up. I say love(d) because I think we had her do it too much and now she is sick of it! Haha!


Chayse's new found fun thing to do is Helicopter on the swing. He will ask you to do it time after time..and doesn't care how dizzy he gets!

Also, Chayse got his very first bike last night! He LOVES it and kept thanking us the whole way home! He got the hang of it and couldn't wait to show Grandpa when he got home! (Brandon's dad is big into biking and loves taking the kids in the bike trailor.) Chayse is excited he gets to ride alongside Grandpa now, and not be in the trailor anymore!

Well, that is all for now! Hopefully my next post will be of our new place all unpacked and put together!!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

It looks like the kids are realy enjoying the extra time with their grandparents! Relax you will close soon! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for this next week!

Nicole said...

Wow, your kids are so cute. I love all the pictures. Can't wait to see the pictures of your house when your all moved in.