So this year for Thanksgiving, we went to my Dad's house in Sandy and had a blast! We missed having Kimber, Adam and Jonas there though!I did manage to snap a few pictures. We were stuffed and we were making burp faces and "technicolor yawn" faces..dont ask me why...but hey..it was entertaining at the time and picture worthy. Haha! Alexa's is actually legit because she didnt like the mashed potatoes we gave her.
I point the camera at him..and he isntantly strikes this pose! Haha 

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!
That is so nice that you got to be with your dad! Your Bro is so BIG! I still picture him looking the way I remember him! Did that make sense? Looks like a fun THANKSGIVING!!
sad we couldn't be there! but i am glad you all had such a good time!
Oh, my, your kids are so dang cute! I love reading your blog! I haven't seen you in ages but it doesn't feel that way, cause I get to see what you guys are up to! I had a quick question. I remember you do blog headers for people. I know it's crazy Christmas season, but if you had a few extra seconds could you make one for me? Let me know!
Post a Comment