Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Parties

Last weekend we went to the Leavitt Family Christmas party, and it was a lot of fun to catch up with those we hadnt seen in a couple years. The kids got to decorate gingerbread houses and Alexa knocked a few to the ground. Luckily the owners were not around, so revenge wasnt taken upon my sweet little busy body! Haha! Santa Claus came and handed out presents and when they hit the bottom of the bag..Chayse still didnt have a present. It was small and had been forgotten at the bottom. Poor little kid was almost distraught! Its ok..he got one and Santa is back on his list of his Top 10 Favorite People. ( Me of course being #1!)
Here are pictures from that day. Family that sees this, that wants to borrow pics for their blog..feel free!
~*~
Then on Friday night, Brenda had a girl's night and it was so much fun! Time flew way to fast because we were all having a ton of fun! It was a much needed break from the stressful couple of weeks I have had following the crash of my computer on Thanksgiving night, and trying to play catch up!
There was lots of yummy snacks, fun games and a gift exchange that got a little ruthless at times haha! It was so fun to chat more with more of the girls from the ward and get to know eachother. I really do have a great ward with a great group of girls who have given me back my social life haha! (We missed you Jenny!)
Thanks so so much Brenda for opening your home and planning such a fun party and bringing all the girls together! You are awesome!

3 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Oooh. I really miss you and all the ladies so much. I am glad brenda hosted a fab night in. Miss you.

The Ringer Family said...

Glad you had fun, sorry I didn't call when we got done, I remembered when my head hit the pillow. I was pretty giddy when we left the co. party so I bet I would have been loads of fun:)

The Reese Family said...

sounds like you have been busy busy!!! We need to get together and have dinner sometime!!! I know its kind of busy around Christmas, but you should let me know :) hope all is well for you and your cute little family!