Thursday, December 18, 2008

The time has come...

Alrighty....the time has come for me to go private! I hate private blogs just as much as the next blog stalker...but unfortunately not all the blog stalkers out there are innocently curious. I have heard way too many stories, and had way too many people go private for various reasons, that I feel its time.
Please leave your email on my comments and don't be afraid. I know alot of people out there feel weird leaving them if I haven't talked to you for a long time, or you just may know me through somebody or have just been totally drawn to my amazingly adventurous life as a mother of two (haha...riiiight)..please feel free to leave your email! Chances are..I'm probably looking at your blog too!

31 comments:

Brienne Alder said...

Briennealder@gmail.com

Tegan said...

teganconger@gmail.com You better add me. I have thought about going private too??? It's always a question.

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, I have enjoyed catching up with your family! Your blog is always good entertainment! :-)
Thanks! Morgan (Laidlaw) Turner morgan@kmturner.com

Ashlie said...

ashliekay57@yahoo.com
Thanks, Nicole!

Jamie said...

You have mine--right?

Steph said...

Of course I want in!!! rainfly8@gmail.com

The Reese Family said...

briancreese@yahoo.com

Don't forget about us:)

Justin & Ashlee said...

judashward@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

don't shut me out! =)

karenrenberg@yahoo.com

p.s. I got your christmas card in the mail yesterday, too cute!
be on the look out for ours...we just mailed them out today! i was tempted to have them say happy new year instead since they are being sent out soo late. lol!

Amanda said...

amanda.henneman@gmail.com

Adrienne Hansen said...

adedrie@gmail.com

Mom said...

Mortensenk83@aim.com

Jill W said...

jmlwilliams@yahoo.com

Melisa said...

I would love for you to add me, I love checking your blog. melisa_lewis@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Molly said...

I like to check your blog every now and again Nicole. Your kiddos are so cute and I like reading your little stories of everyday life :)
~Molly (Wilson) Babendure
~mbabendure@gmail.com

Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

katieturley@cableone.net

Chris, Jeneka, and Andi said...

dschaak_cja@msn.com

Chelse and Jason said...

soccerbab17@hotmail.com

Candace Davidsavor said...

cmdavid@live.com

Ry and Wendi said...

dont leave us out...ryan and wendi
wendi.mortensen@gmail.com
rymortensen@gmail.com

Lotte said...

lottegster@gmail.com

Kelly and Brittany said...

brittle_23@hotmail.com

The Ringer Family said...

I've been thinking about doing the same thing...hmm you've got me thinking again.
casey.jenny.ringer@gmail.com

JACKI said...

Hi Nicole!
I stalk your blog. ;o)

jackic10@yahoo.com

Lindsay Kay said...

lindsayhurst@gmail.com

Hokie Family said...

Hokiehut@gmail.com
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

melaniefida@gmail.com. I would love to stay in contact with you guys!

Hawkins Family said...

jessicaannhawkins@gmail.com

Laurel Hansen Photography said...

Add me... hansen.laurel@gmail.com

jodie333 said...

TJMBill@hotmail.com
Looks like you had a great chirstmas! Alexa is so dang cute! And yes boys can be amazing chefs! SMOOCHES

Christy said...

good thing I started blogging again and checking blogs- I would have missed my chance! Those pictures of you guys sledding looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been sledding forever. My family did this last week, but I just was too cold and sick to go. ANyway my email is Christyeve2001@hotmail.com
Thanks Nicole!