Est. 2004
CUTE!!
I love those cheeks! She looks so chubby, I love it!
cute cute cute!
She is so cute!!
They turned out so cute!! I love them all. You better send me one when you get them.
She is adorable! I can't wait to see her. Thanks for all your help!
She is so precious, where did you get the pictures taken? How fun. Way to go on getting her toes painted and all that. I don't even do Jules' hair, let alone paint toenails. I wish i made her more girly. I am too lazy I suppose. Have fun this week.
Oh my freakin' cute girl. I love that her toes ar painted:) I also love her CHEEKS!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
CUTE!!
I love those cheeks! She looks so chubby, I love it!
cute cute cute!
She is so cute!!
They turned out so cute!! I love them all. You better send me one when you get them.
She is adorable! I can't wait to see her. Thanks for all your help!
She is so precious, where did you get the pictures taken? How fun. Way to go on getting her toes painted and all that. I don't even do Jules' hair, let alone paint toenails. I wish i made her more girly. I am too lazy I suppose. Have fun this week.
Oh my freakin' cute girl. I love that her toes ar painted:) I also love her CHEEKS!
Post a Comment