So this last weekend, we went for a quick trip to Boise for my nephew's 1st Birthday. We stayed with Tegan and Peyton and had a blast! Joel was out of town, so we missed hanging out with him, but it was great to be able to have our girl talks and letting the kids play together! They were together constantly and really had a blast with eachother! Chayse even played princesses with Peyton..he wore a crown and a tu-tu. He wanted to wear it..so we let him...against his dad's wishes of course! :) You would constantly hear Peyton calling out, " Chaaaayse...Chaaaayse", and Chayse would always be wanting to play with his girlfriend..or "girla-friend" as Chayse says it. It really was so cute to see them play together and be able to spend so much time! Here is a little collage of their pictures together! I also threw in a cute picture of Alexa..doing what she did mos of the time..just laying there being darling! :) It was so so much fun staying with them! Thanks Tegan for being such a great hostess and putting up with Chayse waking Peyton up at 4:30am! I always love spending time with you!

On Saturday, Kimber put together a great party for her little guy Jonas! It was a great turnout and lots of yummy food! I love being able to spend time with my sister and her little family! Us and Tegan and Peyton went over to their house after the party, and just hung out and let the kids play! Thanks for having us over!
The trip was way too quick, and I wish it was longer! Im bummed I didn't get to see everyone while I was there! I especially wanted all my friends to meet Tegan, just cuz she is so fantabulous and plus she needs to meet some people! Next time I am there, we all have to get together!

1 comment:
O my gosh those pictures turned out cute!! You have to send them to me. I had a TON of fun with you and now that you are coming agin next week just made my day!!! I love spending time with you and being able to hang out. I miss the good 'ol days in Logan and our early morning car rides together to work......the days before kids. That really seems like a lifetime ago. I love you!!
Post a Comment